Help Families Build Homes
* For every entry by 2/28/2017 of an 8-digit code found on participating products, Marie Callender's will donate 50¢ to Habitat for Humanity. Guaranteed minimum donation $100,000. Maximum donation $300,000. Limit 5 code entries per person/computer each day. Valid in U.S. only. ęConagra Brands. All Rights Reserved.
Which Products Are Participating?
You'll find the code on participating Marie Callender's Dinners, Pot Pies, Family Size Meals, and Desserts.Previous
- Apple Pie - Small
- Chocolate Satin Mini Pie
- Chicken Pot Pie - Family Size
- Creamy Mushroom Chicken Pot Pie
- Beef Pot Pie
- Turkey Pot Pie
- Chicken Pot Pie
- Vermont White Cheddar Mac & Cheese
- Three Meat and Four Cheese Lasagna (31 oz.)
- Fettuccini Alfredo & Garlic Bread
- Meat Loaf & Gravy
- Herb Roasted Chicken
- Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
- Swedish Meatballs
- Chunky Chicken & Noodles
- Golden Battered Fish Fillet
- Cheesy Chicken & Rice
- Beef & Broccoli
- Slow Roasted Beef
- Chicken Teriyaki
- Mongolian Style Beef
- Grilled Chicken Alfredo Bake
- Beef Pot Roast
- Creamy Chicken & Shrimp in a Parmesan Alfredo Sauce
- Salisbury Steak
- Chicken & Dumplings
- Honey Roasted Chicken
- Fettuccini with Chicken & Broccoli
- Chicken Parmigiana
- Roasted Garlic Chicken
- Roasted Turkey Breast & Stuffing
- Country Fried Chicken Breast Tenders
- Sweet & Sour Chicken
- Honey Roasted Turkey Breast
- Steak & Roasted Potatoes
- Lemon Meringue Pie
- Banana Cream Pie
About The Project
Everyone deserves a decent and affordable place to live, and this year's Comforts From Home Project with Marie Callender's and Habitat for Humanity will help fulfill that vision. Every time you enter a code from a specially marked package of Marie Callender's meals or desserts, Marie will make a donation to Habitat for Humanity to help families build strength and stability through home ownership.
Who You Would be Helping
Families Like the Ksors
Y'Thao and Chan Ksor met on a flight to the United States in 2002. Each had fled villages in Vietnam. Each had spent the last several years in refugee camps in Cambodia. While in the refugee camp, Chan would dream of having her own home where she felt safe. Now, with the help of Habitat for Humanity and partners like Marie Callender's, that dream has finally come true.
Families Like the Thompsons
Patrick and Christine Thompson moved 13 times in 12 years, mostly with the military. While in Afghanistan, Patrick, an infantryman, was injured and could not continue his service in the Army. The Thompsons learned about Habitat through their local Veterans Service Organization. Last Veterans Day, they earned the keys to what Christine calls their "forever home."
Habitat for Humanity
Through the work of Habitat for Humanity, thousands of low-income families have found new hope in the form of affordable housing. Churches, community groups, and others have joined with Habitat to successfully tackle a significant social problem—how to create decent housing for all.
Since 1976, Habitat has helped 6.8 million people find strength, stability, and independence through safe, decent, and affordable shelter.